Cat Doctor - Cat Clinic - Cat Hospital
(770) 424-MEOW (6309)
Cat Care Hospital in Marietta is the oldest Veterinary, Grooming and Boarding exclusively for felines in Cobb county
Serving Northwest Atlanta including; Woodstock, Kennesaw, Acworth, Austell, Canton, Marietta, Roswell, Alpharetta, Dallas, Hiram, Mableton, Douglasville, Smyrna, Vinings and Powder Springs. Also serves the following Counties: Cobb, Paulding, Dougles and Cherokee.
Why do we serve only cats (or, felines)?
- We have a special affection for them, and understand that they require a peaceful and comfortable atmosphere, gentle handling techniques, and a hospital team staff and Cat Doctor are trained in the subtle social and medical nuances that make a cat a cat.
- It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your cat. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy cats; early detection and treatment of disease as your cat ages; and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime.
- We understand the special role your cat plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your cat's health care. We treat your cat as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual cat owner.
- Our hospital offers diagnostic, medical, surgical, dental, grooming, boarding, and critical care services. Diagnostic services include x-ray, ultrasound and in-house laboratory. We offer state of the art equipment for cats. Our surgeries are performed with human-quality gas anesthesia, and we measure and monitor each surgical patient's oxygen saturation, heart rate and temperature. We also offer blood pressure monitoring.
- We offer condo-type boarding in our cat nappers inn. For those felines needing a day care facility we also have those accommodations.
- Cat Care Hospital is a full service hospital and outpatient facility exclusively for the treatment of cats. A highly trained, caring staff each having a special love for cats and state-of-the-art equipment and technology provide "cat care with a difference". At Cat Care Hospital we are devoted to cats and to the people who love them.
- We offer housecalls for those shy cats who do not want to leave their home environment.
- There are no frightening dog smells and sounds. The equipment, protocols, and facility are cat-designed for efficiency, safety and cost-effectiveness, providing a sense of security - for both of you.
- Our carefully trained health care team is devoted to cats and their owner family. Even the most difficult or scared patients are handled lovingly and with expertise.
- Finally, we stay current in all aspects of your cat's behavior, medicine and behavior. We don't divide our attention and resources between cats and other animals.
Again, thank you for taking the time to read about our veterinary practice and the services we offer. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Please contact us at (770) 424-MEOW (6309) for all your cat health care needs.
We offer unlimited $25 referral certications to show our appreciation for your faith in us, each time you refer a new client.