Because of the shorter lifespan of our cats, we stress the importance of an annual physical examination. Thorough check-ups and preventive care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best:
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic Services: Our hospital is equipped to provide diagnostic and therapeutic services to care for your cats' complete health care needs.
- Surgical Services: Our state-of-the-art surgical suite provides for the performance of a wide variety of surgical procedures.
- Anesthesia: We utilize the safest available anesthetics to provide an extra margin of safety, especially for our older or high-risk patients. Using the most modern equipment, the patient's vital signs are monitored during all anesthetic procedures.
- Internal medicine consults: We offer in-hospital referrals to an internal medicine specialist who performs ultrasounds, endoscopic procedures and helps us with the diagnosis of more complicated cases.
- Radiology Services: Our on-site, modern X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
- Electrocardiography Services: We provide ECG services on-site as well as consultations with cardiology specialists.
- Dentistry: Our dental services include teeth cleaning and polishing, dental X-rays, tooth extractions and minor oral surgery.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for serum chemistry, hematology, serology, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Permanent identification: We offer tattooing and microchip identification.
- Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your cat. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
- Individualized Flea Control Programs: We develop programs for the specific needs of your cat and your own particular environmental situation. We will review with you the best ways to control fleas in your house, in your yard and on your cat.
- Dietary Counseling: We will provide guidance regarding your cat's nutritional needs for each life stage, including dietary requirements for growth, weight maintenance and performance.
- Behavioral Counseling: We can provide advice regarding the correction of problems such as chewing, spraying, scratching